Film and Television Projects
Episodic Television Series
Interstitial Television Programming• Nationally Syndicated Talk Show
– Tiered incentive payments of 5% to 17.5% of eligible Texas spending or 8% to 29.25% of eligible wages paid to
– Option A to choose incentive calculation based on total in-state spending.*
– Option B to choose incentive calculation based on wages paid to Texas residents.*
– Possible bonus of 2.5% if 25% of production completed in underutilized area for Option A.
– Possible bonus of 4.25% if 25% of production completed in underutilized area for Option B.
– Texas spending can include eligible pre-production, production and post-production expenditures.
– No cap on incentive amount.
(total Texas spend)
Option A +
Option B +
|$250K – $1M||5%||7.5%||8%||12.25%|
|$1M – $5M||10%||12.5%||17%||21.25%|
In addition to reviewing content and assessing the potential magnitude of the economic impact of the project in the State of Texas, the Texas Film Commission requires the following be satisfied:
– $250,000 in Texas spending.
– 60% of shooting days completed in Texas.
– 70% of paid crew must be Texas residents.
– 70% of paid cast (including extras) must be Texas residents.*
* except reality television and talk shows.