LISTING A PROJECT ON THE JOB PAGES
The Dallas Film Commission crew, cast and staff job pages are free resources to the local creative media industries. Jobs listed are for open positions on current/upcoming projects.
Type of listings:
- Crew calls lists local employment opportunities on a freelance basis.
- Cast calls provide actor and extras information on local (or potential local) projects.
- Staff positions are local, long term employment openings.
- For Crew calls, at least part of the filming must be done in the Dallas area.
- For casting calls, intent to film locally if cast is found here &/or plan to use footage of casting call in the completed project.
- The project must have funding in place.
- Scripts must be submitted in a standard script format to the Dallas Film Commission (mailed or emailed). Scripts will be reviewed by the DFC for appropriate content. The film commission has the right to refuse job listings or to remove listings at any time. If content is graphic or explicit in nature, this must be noted on the listing form before consideration will be given to posting.
- Jobs listed must not charge fees for the application or audition process.
Click here for: Job Listings Application
In case of errors in listings, please contact the Dallas Film Commission, Dallas.Film@dallascityhall.com or 214.671.9821, and corrections will be made as soon as possible.